You take photos of your kids, family and capture your special moments on the phone. It is an era of social media, and you can forward those photos to your relatives or beloved ones. Sometimes you want to stick those photos on some album or paste them somewhere else.
But it’s a big thing to know How to print smaller pictures from phones in this digital world. This article will tell you an easy solution to print photos from your phone. Here, you will also know how to make photographs smaller to print.
Let’s save your memory!
How to Resize an Image to Print on a Phone
To change picture size so that you can print smaller pictures from your Phone, you need to install an app on your smartphone named “photo and picture resizer.”
- Now open the app.
- Select your photo.
- Choose the photo. And select resize option and change the image size as per your need.
- In the end, save your image.
Follow the steps to change your image size without any mobile app.
- Select the picture.
- Select three stacked dots placed on the top right side of your mobile screen.
- Select resize option.
- A pop-up will appear. Now set an aspect ratio of your image.
How to Print Smaller Photos from a Phone
Here I will tell you the step-by-step process to print smaller pictures from a phone, as per your image size.
Step-by-Step Guide to Print Small Pictures
Foremost, you have to set your smartphone, iPhone, or android with the printer. In the following, I will guide you in three steps to fix your printer and mobile for printing photos.
Step 1: In the first step, you must check for direct wireless support on your printer menu. If you don’t find it, your printer doesn’t support wireless connectivity.
Step 2: Select the wireless direct from setting and turn it on from your printer’s control panel.
Step 3: In the last step, turn on your mobile Wi-Fi, search for your printer’s wireless connection, and connect your phone. Now your smartphone is ready to print photos that are small. Now follow the given below steps to take a print.
- Open your Photos app.
- Select the desired photo.
- Select three stacked three dots on the top right-hand side of your image.
- After the pop-up appears, select the “Print” option.
- Now select the print size or paper size and number of copies from the given options on the top or down the screen.
- In the last step, tap on the “Print” option.
- Your printed photo is ready.
How to Print Smaller Pictures on Windows 10?
Before you print photos, make sure the paper is placed on the printer tray and adjust it according to the paper size. Now follow the steps below to take the print as per your image size.
- First, select your picture by right click on it.
- A context menu will open. Select the print option from the menu.
- Now, a dialogue box will open. Select the print size.
- Select the picture size on your right-hand side.
- Now select your printer.
- Click on the button, “Print.”
How to Print Smaller Pictures on A4?
Before printing, you should make sure the A4 paper is adjusted in the printer tray. Now follow the steps.
- Open any document file.
- Click on the layout and select the print size or paper size to A4.
- Now insert your picture.
- Now, change the picture size by dragging it with a left-click.
- Now press “Ctrl+P.”
- A dialogue will open. Press the print button.
- Now, let the printer print your photo.
In this article, we have learned How to print smaller pictures from phones. Whenever you take the print, always set up your printer. Never forget to set the paper correctly on the printer tray. Set the print size of your image as per aspect ratio.
Connect your smartphone with the wireless direct with the help of a wireless connection (Wi-Fi). This way, mobile gets ready to print a fantastic picture as per your requirement.